Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Thursday 28 July 2016

Black And Blue by J.C. Andrijeski - 5 of 5 stars

Black And BlueBlack And Blue by J.C. Andrijeski
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I received a ARC of this book for an honest review.

Miri and Quentin are only recently mated and trying to get used to the bond which is exacerbated because she doesn't necessarily understand all the implications of what happens during the establishment of it. Quentin takes a consulting job against Miri's judgement as a way of getting back to working after a recent injury. Unfortunately it does not go to plan and Quentin is kidnapped and given a task to do before he gets his freedom. As part of his kidnapping he has his abilities blocked so cannot feel or communicate with Miri. This means they both get the side effects of an establishing mating bond and all that entails. Miri does everything she can to find Black and work out the mystery of who has him.

I found the style of this book very enjoyable. The characters were very real and believable and the story addictive - I was certainly seeing the story and characters in my mind as I was reading it (a bit like watching a film). I found myself reading faster as I got further through the book as I NEEDED to know what happened next. Definitely recommended and worth reading.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment