Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Thursday 29 December 2016

Review: The Quantum Door by Jonathan Ballagh 4 of 5 stars

The Quantum Door The Quantum Door by Jonathan Ballagh
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book.

Brady and Felix live with their Mom next to a wood that is mysterious and now has a fence and signs warning them to stay away. However the brothers have notices strange lights and noises happening at night and so feel compelled to cross the fence.

What they find there are some dark technological secrets and objects they could never imagine. Just like Pandora's Box - they can never go back to ignorance once they experience the mysterious wood and all it contains.

This was a really great story that worked hard to activate your imagination and get you emotionally involved in the story. The descriptions of places, people, thoughts and emotions were well done and very clear and detailed. I loved the characters - I won't give away my favourite so I don't spoil the book for you. Definitely worth a read and don't let the technology and science bits scare you away - it's done at a high enough level that you won't feel lost or confused.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment