Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 1 January 2017

Review: Blood on the Rocks Heather C. Myers 4 of 5 stars

Blood on the Rocks Blood on the Rocks by Heather C. Myers
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Seraphina Hanson is 23 years old, a college graduate, and after finding grandfather dead in his office suddenly inherits the Newport Beach Seagulls ice hockey team even though she knows nothing about it.

As she takes on the responsibility of running the team, the police start suspecting the star goalkeeper and she has to find a way to prove he is innocent.

This was a lovely story which has been told well. The writing was her usual good standard. I found it easier to follow through it I ignored the ice hockey connection and just think of it as a sports team as I know nothing about it as a sport.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment