Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Wednesday 18 January 2017

Review: Bound by Sarah M. Cradit 5 of 5 stars

Bound Bound by Sarah M. Cradit
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I voluntarily reviewed this copy and I have not been compensated in any way.

Finnegan St. Andrews lost everything when Anasofiya Deschanel left with Aidrik the Wise. Ana now no longer knows who she is - or even what she is. She needs what she has with Aidrik, but she also needs what she has with Finn.

Aidrik the Wise will do anything and everything for his evigbond Ana. He watches her deteriorate and starts to realise the impact of her leaving Finn and what he will have to do to protect her and the unborn child.

This is a tricky situation where Aidrik and Ana need to be together due to the evigbond, but Ana and Finn need to be together due to their love for each other. This story tells how this situation is resolved between the three of them (as it cannot be resolved unless they work together and find a solution).

I loved this story. It covered the complex situation and the thoughts and feelings involved for all three of the characters in this situation. It was nice to have a few twists in the story so it wasn't all and obvious conclusion. It was well written and that contributed to a very enjoyable story.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment