Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 15 January 2017

Review: Death is but a Dream by Erin Hayes 5 of 5 stars

Death is but a Dream Death is but a Dream by Erin Hayes
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I voluntarily reviewed this copy and I have not been compensated in any way.

Homicide detective Callie Saunders is hit by a bus and realises that it is not angels and pearly gates but the gods and goddesses of the Greek mythology. Hades offers Callie a deal - to come back to her life she needs to find out who wants to kill his son and protect him. However the price of failure is that her soul and the world are destroyed (so no pressure then).

It will take everything she has to beat the mounting odds and changing rules is she wants to wake up - complicated when by helping she also becomes a target.

I absolutely loved this story. It was full of lots of drama, romance, intrigue and action. I could understand the frustrations and doubts that Callie had at times and could definitely feel for her during those times. The ending was very emotional and I cried lots. I can't say I was completely happy with the end although I do understand why it ended that way.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment