Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Monday 16 January 2017

Review: Destined by Blood: Bitten Origins

Destined by Blood: Bitten Origins Destined by Blood: Bitten Origins by C.C. Wood
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I voluntarily reviewed this copy and I have not been compensated in any way.

How C.C. Wood's Bitten series began .......

Alaunus and Aveta are drawn together and are so focused on their shared passion that they miss the darkness stalking them.

Alaunus is poisoned and as he lies on his deathbed Aveta goes to the god and goddess looking for their help to save him. After receiving help she creates new magic to save him however this new magic will not be good for future of the world.

This helped to set the scene and was a lovely story of love and evil and their unfortunate effects. It was well written and enjoyable.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment