Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Monday 16 January 2017

Review: The Eclipse of the Beginning by J.L. Hendricks 4 of 5 stars

The Eclipse of the Beginning The Eclipse of the Beginning by J.L. Hendricks
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I voluntarily reviewed this copy and I have not been compensated in any way.

Lancer Xaren is bound by an oath to protect an ancient prophesy but with a new commander in his region he is distracted by leading a squad to remove the rippers in the area. Ash Z'Nial is driven nearly insane by events of his past but but has been chosen to protect the same ordinary mortal as Lancer. He makes a small misjudgement which then delivers B’Lana Paris into danger. Will B'Lana be the one to safeguard her people or had the rippers already destroyed it by killing another girl?

This short story is the prequel to The Eclipse series.

It was fast paced after the initial scene setting and well written. It was designed to whet the appetite and delivers.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment