Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 15 January 2017

Review: Enchant: Beauty and the Beast Retold by Demelza Carlton 5 of 5 stars

Enchant: Beauty and the Beast Retold Enchant: Beauty and the Beast Retold by Demelza Carlton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

When she was young and inexperienced the enchantress Zuleika is made to cast a curse by King Thorn. She then fled the wicked King and went around the world helping those who needed her the most. Then her merchant father lost a ship containing a valuable cargo and in her search for it she found herself on an enchanted island with a ruler who has been affected by one of the most powerful curses she has ever come across. He might be a good guy who fights with pirates (although thanks to the curse he does look very beastly) and she might be determined to cure this curse, but she is really not sure she is able to do so.

This was an enchanting retelling of Beauty and the Beast which had it all - someone wicked, someone pure, someone cursed and someone beautiful. It was carefully told with everything well described and with nice twists in the tale to keep you on your toes.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment