Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Monday 2 January 2017

Review: Finder by Heather C. Myers 4 of 5 stars

Finder Finder by Heather C. Myers
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I voluntarily reviewed acopy of this book.

Sophie is looking forward to forgetting the troubles of the past and enjoy her holiday with Will in Washington. She might still be with Jason, but as the weather in Washington cools the heat between Sophie and Will is definitely heating up. Jane is attacked and wounded, then Sophie gets a letter from her parents' wanting to meet. Sophie is then taken by someone familiar and everything starts to make sense. Can they sort all of this out?

I liked this story. It had lots of plot twists and turns with plenty of surprises. Whilst everything was clearly told and explained I did find it a little annoying in places. However I was swept away with the action and developments.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment