Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 22 January 2017

Review: Freedom: Flora by A.K. Michaels 5 of 5 stars

Freedom: Flora Freedom: Flora by A.K. Michaels
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I voluntarily reviewed this advanced reader copy and I have not been compensated in any way.

Flora was a Blood Courtesan who then found love and was given everything by Maxwell Steele. They were in New York when a phone call from their home in Scotland means they have to rush back. Flora now needs to face all the demons from her past and fight to gain a lasting freedom from the wolf pack.

This was a great story that was a continuation of the first book about Flora which resolved the outstanding demons from her past. It had drama, action and lots of emotions. It was well written and very enjoyable.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment