Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Monday 30 January 2017

Review: A Mansion, A Drag Queen, And A New Job by C.C. Dragon 5 of 5 stars

A Mansion, A Drag Queen, And A New Job A Mansion, A Drag Queen, And A New Job by C.C. Dragon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I voluntarily reviewed this copy and I have not been compensated in any way.

Dr Deanna Oscar just wants to be a psychology professor in a normal college and ignore her psychic medium side. However there are other plans for her when a grandmother that she never knew leaves her everything including a haunted house containing haunted items, a stack of money and a weird selection of people (an ex-priest and a Latina drag queen) plus her neighbour who is a socialite beauty queen. Then she has a vision and gets involved with the hunt for a killer that will pull her into her grandmother's world and put her in danger. She seriously needs help as she gets involved well over her head in the desperate search for the killer in order to stop him.

This was a great story. It involved lots of drama, danger and excitement has Deanna tried to work out what she wanted to do with her life as well as find the killer before even more people were killed. It had a little romance and has set the scene nicely for the series without spending too much time setting the scene to the detriment of the story. I was definitely with her as she lived through all the drama and crises. It was well written and the story was clearly told in such a way as to tempt you into her world. I can't wait to read the next story in the series now.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment