Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 22 January 2017

Review: Midnight Dynastyby Sarah M. Cradit 5 of 5 stars

Midnight Dynasty Midnight Dynasty by Sarah M. Cradit
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I voluntarily reviewed this copy and I have not been compensated in any way.

The curse that surrounds the Deschanel family has definitely returned with a vengeance. The Magi Collective is the last hope of the family to find a way to solve the puzzle of the curse and fix it but how do you fix a blood oath made by a grieving mother? The body count is distressingly rising but love, strength and their ancient power is no mach for the curse.

This was a continuation of the story of the Deschanel family (and it is strongly advised that you need to read them in order). It was fascinating to read all the desperate ways the family were trying to stop the curse and the effect of all those actions. There was a lot of drama and emotional turmoil for the characters in this section of the story and I really felt for the family and those associated with them. The book was well written and everything was well explained. I could empathise and experience the emotions they were all going through.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment