Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Wednesday 11 January 2017

Review: The Order: A Knight Of Fangs by JX Evans 5 of 5 stars

The Order: A Knight Of Fangs The Order: A Knight Of Fangs by JX Evans
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I voluntarily reviewed this advanced reader copy and I have not been compensated in any way.

There is an organisation that is there to keep humans safe from all and any supernatural problems - this is called The Order. For years it has been there, doing it's job in an efficient and unobtrusive manner, but that quiet period seems to be about to end - there is a plot that has been in the works for years that involves the kidnapping of children and it's about to escalate as Knights of the Order start to investigate them.

This was a great story with lots of drama and twists and turns in the story. There was a good quantity of violence involved in the results of the kidnaps and ensuing action which enhanced the story. It was well written and the story was clear. I think so of the areas that I felt were unfinished are there for a subsequent book to explain.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment