Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Tuesday 24 January 2017

Review: Solis: Modern Descendants 2 by Elda Lore 5 of 5 stars

Solis: Modern Descendants 2 Solis: Modern Descendants 2 by Elda Lore
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I voluntarily reviewed this advanced reader copy and I have not been compensated in any way.

Viva Matron is is feisty and distrusts men. Solis Cronus is a Greek god who likes to play women. With their distrust/hatred for each other but electric feelings when they touch ,can that hate turn to love instead?

This was a great story putting ancient Greek characters into a modern day setting. I loved the 12 days (when you read it you will know what I mean) which was mega romantic and just made you feel all gooey and also jealous (we all need something like that). It was well written and everything was clear and easy to understand and feel. Now I want to read more to see what happens next!

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment