Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Friday 6 January 2017

Review: Viper: A Vampire Romance by Madisyn Ashmore 5 of 5 stars


Viper: A Vampire Romance by Madisyn Ashmore
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.

Caleb Crane is gorgeous looking, muscular and very protective. He also knows what he wants and just takes it. He has decided that he wants Abby March - a sexy young lawyer who has only just moved to Hollywood.

Then something bad from her past changes everything and Caleb has to decide whether to fight for her or just walk away.

This was an addictive story that was full of passion and romance. It was almost painfully slow at the start of their association which just added to the build up of the story and the level of passion involved in it as the story developed. Definitely a book that will addict you and will become something you can't put down (apart from to go get another glass of wine). Well written and the characters were both likeable and believable.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment