Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Thursday 9 February 2017

Review: Bewitched, Bothered, and Bitten by C.C. Wood 5 of 5 stars

Bewitched, Bothered, and Bitten Bewitched, Bothered, and Bitten by C.C. Wood
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I voluntarily reviewed this book and I have not been compensated in any way.

Kerry is a witch that has a connection to vampire Finn that she is doing everything she can to fight against - if only she could stop being consumed constantly by thoughts and dreams about him. Will her heart or her mind win on this issue? Will she go with her coven and ignore him or pursue something with Finn and lose the coven? She then discovers that the supernatural underworld are on the brink of war and the sides are already taken.

I loved this story. It was full of drama and emotions with no clear path until the story had progressed further. There were some twists and turns just to remind you that you hadn't really worked it all out. It was well written and everything was clear. It was heartening to see the love between the friends and their mates that transcended race and accepted standards.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment