Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Wednesday 15 February 2017

Review: The Fi Experiment by Paul David Ali 5 of 5 stars

The Fi Experiment The Fi Experiment by Paul David Ali
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I voluntarily reviewed this book and I have not been compensated in any way.

The Fi are an alien race that have been watching the planet and studying the inhabitants (all forms of life from the smallest to the largest) and have chosen one inhabitant to be their contact - shame they have chosen badly.

Alice goes to find and visit her engineer cousin who is holed up in a remote abandoned farm that is owned by the family in the Sonoran Desert in Arizona. He is still rude and obnoxious (like he was when they were younger) but demands she come back with a video camera as he has a message to tell the world.

This is a rather strange book that can be read with occasional videos that can be watched online (instructions are given on how to watch them). I have to say for me I preferred to read the written transcripts that are in the book at the correct locations as for me it flowed better that way.

I enjoyed the story and the events depicted in the story. The alien race was quite accurate as per common belief today among those that currently believe they have seen or been abducted by aliens. I loved the level of descriptions at the start of the book which was very good and detailed and although it was not quite as good as at the start it was still of a high level through the rest of the book. I loved the way the story ended and the effect it had on the various characters. I did feel that I wanted the story of the cousin to finish a bit more complete as I assumed he would need a job at the end.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment