Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 12 February 2017

Review: Myths of Midwinter by Sarah M. Cradit 4 of 5 stars

Myths of Midwinter Myths of Midwinter by Sarah M. Cradit
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I voluntarily reviewed this book and I have not been compensated in any way.

You have to read the previous books in the series for this book to be enjoyable and make sense.

Quillan Sullivan lost hi twin brother years ago but he has never been without Riley as he can see and hear him even though no one else can. He thought it was a fluke until Estella Broussard tells him otherwise. Estella seems to despise Quinlan and on her return from time abroad nothing including him is good enough for her but she desperately wants to talk to her late grandmother so has decided to use him. Meanwhile Nerys is guiding Alexsandr and Finn to find Ana to bring her home but they are unaware that there is a grave danger at home for the Deschanels and Sullivans via a Necromancer.

I found this story to be slow to start but it built to give increasing drama and complexity as the story went on. It pulled together a lot of threads in the series which hopefully means it will make your sense later on. It was well written and I understood everything and could feel the emotions being experienced by the characters. Now I just need to read the next one in the series.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment