Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 19 February 2017

Review: Something Like Voodoo by Rebecca Hamilton 5 of 5 stars

Something Like Voodoo Something Like Voodoo by Rebecca Hamilton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Emily has an ability to predict death via her drawings and after moving to a new school she meets the gorgeous Noah who has his own secrets. Noah needs Emily in order to save him from Sarah - leader of the school's IT girls - who has placed a Voodoo curse on him. However when she tries to help him it fails and even worse puts her in Sarah's sight too. Can she save herself, him, or even the both of them?

I loved this story. It had lots of drama plus both good and bad magic. It was nice to read what was a love story intertwined with a story of magic, history and power between families. It was well written and everything was clearly explained.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment