Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Thursday 9 March 2017

Ink and Tarnish by Elizabeth Colburn 4 of 5 stars

Ink and TarnishInk and Tarnish by Elizabeth Colburn

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I voluntarily reviewed this book and I have not been compensated in any way.

Inali was "sold" for marriage by her father for 5,000 gold coins to an unknown man in an act that has become a part of normal life since the plague had eliminated half of the female population of the empire. So she has no choice but to marry her owner, but she has no idea if he is young or old, handsome or ugly, honourable or a crook.

This is the first chapter of the story and it was well written as it drew you into the story. I enjoyed the story and would definitely like to know more as it unfolds.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment