Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Tuesday 14 March 2017

Review: The Athena Operation by Dalton Cortner 5 of 5 stars

The Athena Operation The Athena Operation by Dalton Cortner
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I voluntarily reviewed this book and I have not been compensated in any way.

When the universe population are starting to suffer poverty and hardship, the once peace loving Seythra alien nation unexpectedly attack and declare war on the Confederate and their military. There appears to be no hope and there is little or no trust between people and nations anymore. Seraph Aydrian must lead a group of soldiers/mercenaries/civilians to try and stop the killing, the chaos and also importantly work out why this has happened.

This was a great story building up to an epic tale of of nations trying to exist together and how power and corruption can affect them all. The central characters were all well described and had what felt like real personalities. I really felt for the general population as the attacks and fighting spread and was hoping against hope that Seraph and the rest of his crew would be able to do something to save people. The book was well written and the plot hung together well and was suitably complex with some nice twists and turns.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment