Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Thursday 16 March 2017

Review: Bite the Bullet by C.C. Wood 5 of 5 stars

Bite the Bullet Bite the Bullet by C.C. Wood
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I voluntarily reviewed this book and I have not been compensated in any way.

Shannon was an independent woman with a job she loved - then the prophesy came along and she and her friends are all in hiding. Now, along with her friends, she is in hiding so that Cornelius (leader of the Faction) can't kill them all and absorb their power so he can control the world. Then she gets the chance to become bait and work with a 500 year old vampire called Asher Leroux who has made Shannon's soul complete.

Just WOW - I loved this story and the dramatic conclusion to the series although I felt that there was more that could have been said about the various friends, their partners and what happens next. I guess I just didn't want the story to end. It was well written, I could feel the emotions and feelings that the characters were going through and empathise with them. Please write a Bitten #6.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment