Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Friday 31 March 2017

Review: Black of Mood by J.C. Andrijeski 5 of 5 stars

Black of Mood Black of Mood by J.C. Andrijeski
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I voluntarily reviewed this book and I have not been compensated in any way. In this story Black and Miri are in New York because Black is determined to find Brick after the events of the previous book (and he feels it would be better to do it there) Much to Miri's dismay he appears to not be above doing anything and everything in order to succeed in this "vendetta" against Brick. Miri on the other hand is struggling with being in New York with all the publicity and celebrity that involves, plus the changes she sees in Black as everything gets very secretive and confusing. Then there are some dreadful terrorist attacks that implicate Black as the organiser - can their relationship survive all of this drama and uncertainty?

OMG - WOW - this was a very INTENSE story that had me riveted. I could not put it down and found myself reading faster and faster as the story went on as I absolutely HAD to know what happened next. It moved from one situation to the next in a seamless manner as the story quickly developed. As always it was very well written and I could definitely feel all the emotions that the characters were going through - even when they were very intense. I LOVED the dramatic ending and I give no apologies for ignoring everything else while I was reading it. I recommend red wine or chocolate as a treat when you finish this as you'll need to come down from the intensity. I think this is the best book of JC's I have ever read - it just blew my mind. If I could give it a higher rating that 5 I definitely would!!

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment