Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 19 March 2017

Review: Death by Chocolate by Gwen Knight 5 of 5 stars

Death by Chocolate: A Cursed Holiday Novella #2Death by Chocolate: A Cursed Holiday Novella #2 by Gwen Knight

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I voluntarily reviewed this advanced reader copy and I have not been compensated in any way.

Juniper, even though she was born to werewolf parents, cannot shift and so is a null. She is desperate to fit in and get the man she has loved for years so she does a bargain with a witch - she gets two chocolates to change her into a werewolf and in return she owes the witch a favour. However, as is often the case, it doesn't quite work how it should have. Can the pack alpha Mathis, save the situation.

I loved this story - it was sweet (in more ways than one) . It was a well written story and had lots of drama and excitement. I loved the concept of the story and the end results of all that drama.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment