Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Thursday 23 March 2017

Review: End of the Line by Steven Penny 5 of 5 stars

End of the Line End of the Line by Steven Penny
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I voluntarily reviewed this book and I have not been compensated in any way.

Maeve makes a new friend while her mother sleeps on the train.

This was a lovely story that was full of flowing descriptions of the people and the emotions involved in the story. It wasn't obvious how the story was going to end until you were there so you were left guessing. I loved the idea and the plot involved in the story. Who knows - maybe that really happens in real life? We'll never know.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment