Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Saturday 11 March 2017

Review: Half-Blood Dragon by K.N. Lee 5 of 5 stars

Half-Blood Dragon Half-Blood Dragon by K.N. Lee
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I voluntarily reviewed this book and I have not been compensated in any way.

Rowen is a lady in waiting and trying to execute her stepfather's plan for her to marry the crown prince and improve the family's status. However she keeps having dreams that warn her that she is going to die in an unpleasant way. Then the dreams come true as she is framed and sentenced to death for the murder of the very prince she was going to marry. She has nowhere to run as the power is all in the hands of the full blood dragon shifters. Can the stranger save Rowen from execution and can she work with her gift and find the courage to set the world on fire?

I loved this story. I can imagine politics in a royal household being like she encountered and I definitely felt for her as the story unfolded and she was forced into situations through no fault of her own. The story was well written and I could definitely feel the emotions for the characters involved in the story.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment