Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Tuesday 7 March 2017

Review: Hannah's Moon by John A. Heldt 5 of 5 stars

Hannah's Moon Hannah's Moon by John A. Heldt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I voluntarily reviewed this book and I have not been compensated in any way.

Ron and Claire Rasmussen have struggled for years to have a child and have decided to go down the adoption route but finds there are still many obstacles and years of waiting in their way. Then in a phone call from an uncle she finds he has the secret of time travel. In a short time Clare, Ron and her brother David are transported to Tennessee in 1945 where there are lots of infants to adopt and not much in the way of red tape - sounds simple. However nothing in life that is worth having is ever simple and although they have met some really good friends they also find themselves in a race for survival.

I LOVED this story. It had lots of really great detail and references to events that happened during this time in history which the characters were involved in - sometimes intimately. There were lots of twists and turns in the story and although some events you just knew we likely to happen, there were still more than enough that were surprises. Everything was well written and I could sense the thoughts, emotions and feelings that the characters were experiencing. I won't give away any spoilers but there were a couple of moments that I certainly felt emotional about. A great ending to the series although I have to admit to feeling a little sad that it is the end.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment