Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Wednesday 22 March 2017

Review: Hunting A Demon by Sara C. Walker 4 of 5 stars

Hunting A Demon Hunting A Demon by Sara C. Walker
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I voluntarily reviewed this book and I have not been compensated in any way.

Melantha Caldwell is a spell-turner and she is worried her friend Savion Lebrun (who is also one) is getting into black magic. However he is actually spending time with another girl called Hope who is also experiencing seizures and sleep walking. Then spell-turners seems to be getting sick. Mel has to trust the new guy in town Phoenix to work out what is going on but that is dented when she finds out what he really is. They need to work together to save Hope and stop the demons from becoming free.

This was a lovely story which was well told with lots of plot twists and turns as the story unfolded. I liked the dilemmas Mel went through deciding it she could trust her old friend, the new guy or neither. I could feel her frustration at times when she had no idea what was happening and no one would tell her what was going on.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment