Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Thursday 16 March 2017

Review: Love Bites by C.C. Wood 5 of 5 stars

Love Bites Love Bites by C.C. Wood
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I voluntarily reviewed this book and I have not been compensated in any way.

Ricki is very cautious of having a relationship with anyone as she is the product of a home where her father was completely incapable of fidelity. Calder is a shifter with piercing green eyes and they seem to see right through Ricki. They have what she assumes is a one night stand then she does everything she can to avoid him. Then the world gets dangerous and she can't get away from him.

I loved this story. We all need a Calder in our life with his lovely green eyes and his devotion to the woman who he knows is his - if only she would accept that too. The story was well written and worked seamlessly into the whole series and further developments in the story.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment