Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Saturday 25 March 2017

Review: Magic-Born Dragon by K.N. Lee 5 of 5 stars

Magic-Born Dragon Magic-Born Dragon by K.N. Lee
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I voluntarily reviewed this book and I have not been compensated in any way.

Rowen is a fugitive and must avoid being captured by the Dragons by hiding in the human realm. All she has is a treasure map to find the Red Dragon and her two powers of persuasion and prophecy. She finds help from a new friend and has to hide from a pirate who is concentrating on vengeance. Then a man from her past warns her and questions this whole journey.

Wow - the plot definitely thickened in this book. I LOVED the story and the way it developed. It was very well told and the writing was easy to understand but also meant that I felt all the complex thoughts and emotions involved in the story. The ending was just WOW!!! I can't wait to find out what happens next in this complex story. You have got to read this.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment