Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 19 March 2017

Review: My Heart in the Maple Tree by Victoria Hope Najar 5 of 5 stars

My Heart in the Maple Tree My Heart in the Maple Tree by Victoria Hope Najar
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I voluntarily reviewed this book and I have not been compensated in any way.

Eveye Demsworth has amnesia which started when she was 12 so she has no memory before then. She meets a guy called Raf who becomes her best friend as she struggles with life. Then she is pulled out of school and sent to live with people she is told are her grandparents. She starts to get memories of the missing past after she meets someone called Ash who says they were best friends in the past. Will she continue to remember her past or will the sections she has remembered be all she has for the rest of her life?

I loved this story. It had a great plot with some darker elements and the way the memories came back were well written and enhanced the story. The darker elements were a nice addition and gave a good twist near the end of the book. The descriptions of objects, people and emotions were clear and well written. It contained a great dilemma between her two best friends. I won't give it away but I loved the way it developed.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment