Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Tuesday 14 March 2017

Review: Shattered by Sarah M. Cradit 4 of 5 stars

Shattered Shattered by Sarah M. Cradit
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I voluntarily reviewed this book and I have not been compensated in any way.

Anasofiya Deschanel has run to Maine to escape her demons but learns she cannot do that. Then she ends up getting caught between the St Andrews brother - Jon has the darkness like her and Finn is kind and good (something she feels she does not deserve). Ana learns much more about herself and her demons as well as her own origins. Things will never be the same again.

This was a good book that explains all about Maine, Ana and her relationship with both of the St Andrews brothers. It was explained fairly well although I did find myself getting a bit frustrated with some of the characters - not sure if that was down to the writing or just the way the characters were behaving (I wanted to knock some heads together). The writing was good and the story was explained well.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment