Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Wednesday 29 March 2017

Review: Sleepless Beauty by Erin Hayes 5 of 5 stars

Sleepless Beauty Sleepless Beauty by Erin Hayes
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I voluntarily reviewed this book and I have not been compensated in any way.

Jane and Hayden have been friends since early childhood when a dare in a haunted graveyard goes terribly wrong.

Wow - I loved this story which told the story of a ghost and what went wrong when a dare between friends went a bit too far. It had lots of surprises and as for the twist at the end - WOW. The story was well told and I was living through the events and emotions as the story developed.

This book is in the Twisted Princess collection of books out on the 1st April - buy here

No comments:

Post a Comment