Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 5 March 2017

Review: Soul Mark by C.L. Fennell 5 of 5 stars

Soul Mark Soul Mark by C.L. Fennell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I voluntarily reviewed this book and I have not been compensated in any way.

Andi just wants to be normal - instead she feels other people's emotions and is having dreams about killers. Then life gets even more complicated when she starts to accept the truth about what she is and who the people are who are in it. When someone she loves is taken by evil can she face the Fallen?

I loved this story. I started out just describing a teenager with a few abilities and then quickly moved up to a good old battle between good and evil. The writing was good and the descriptions of the people, places and emotions were quite full and with the right level of detail so I could understand and empathise with everything. I was routing for Andi and the other characters in the story - now I just need to know what happens next.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment