Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Thursday 23 March 2017

Review: Within the Garden of Twilight: The House of Crimson & Clover Volume IX by Sarah M. Cradit 4 of 5 stars

Within the Garden of Twilight: The House of Crimson & Clover Volume IX Within the Garden of Twilight: The House of Crimson & Clover Volume IX by Sarah M. Cradit
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I voluntarily reviewed this book and I have not been compensated in any way.

Life appears to be back to normal for the Deschanel family - they are establishing routine, getting jobs or studying at college. But there are plenty of shadows from the past lurking with the promise of something happening soon.

This was a continuation of the story with yet more strands being pulled together or in some cases pulled apart. The writing was good and I could understand and experience the thoughts and emotions of the characters as the story developed. There are some big stories developing and I look forward to those being concluded in the next book.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment