Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 9 April 2017

Review: Bayou Shadow Hunter by Debbie Herbert 4 of 5 stars

Bayou Shadow Hunter Bayou Shadow Hunter by Debbie Herbert
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Native American Shadow Hunter Tombi Silver is determined to get revenge but can't do it on his own. So he has to turn to Annie Matthews for help as she has an ability to hear auras - especially as he has discovered that there is a traitor in their midst in the bayou - however he is not sure if he can trust someone outside of his tribe nor if he can control the desires he feels towards her.

This is a charming story containing mysticism, drama and passion all mixed together. Everything was well written and I could feel all the emotions involved in the story. This is the first book in the series and was a solid start.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment