Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Wednesday 26 April 2017

Review: Benn by Laurie Olerich 5 of 5 stars

Benn Benn by Laurie Olerich
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Benn was a shrink at SuperMax but as part of the Trinity Demons he is stripped of his powers and wakes up in the body of an uptight antiquities professor. Lainey Hayes is a grad student trying to escape her mystic roots when she is signed to a special project which involves exploring Rome, rafting into jungles but it's with egotistical, narrow-minded, and condescending Professor Daniels. It all seems like hell for her but she’s shocked to discover this adrenaline junkie with a zest for life is nothing like the jackass she remembered.

This is a charming story with drama and lots of action mixed into a story that is connected to the Primani world. It was also a charming love story between two people which was well written and very addictive. As I read it I was reading faster and faster as I needed to know what happened next. I loved the ending which definitely made me smile.

Buy from Amazon

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! What an amazing review! Thank you so much! I adore Benn and Lainey!

    ReplyDelete