Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Wednesday 12 April 2017

Review: Dating in the Apocalypse: Sarah: "The One" by Christopher John Chater 5 of 5 stars

Dating in the Apocalypse: Sarah: Dating in the Apocalypse: Sarah: "The One" by Christopher John Chater
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Tom Collins is trying to do the impossible - find the love of his life during the apocalypse. However he will be hindered by violent clans and a slave based economy. In this time of danger and violence his mother has adapted her skills to design dresses for women that have deadly hidden secrets - areas to hide weapons in. Can he navigate all of this and find "the one".

This was a lovely story with lots of detail describing the apocalyptic world and the common behaviours during that time. The description of Tom, his mother and the other characters was good and I could sense the feelings of danger and frustration experienced by them all.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment