Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 9 April 2017

Review: Immortal Winter (Sector 4) by N.R. Larry, by Margo Bond Collins 4 of 5 stars

Immortal Winter (Sector 4) Immortal Winter (Sector 4) by N.R. Larry by Margo Bond Collins
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Jayla Storm wakes up next to a dead body in her ice tower and has no idea how it gt there nor what happened. Then the handsome Kip Stanton blows up her tower and kidnaps her insisting the queen who saved her is a liar. Now she's stuck with rebels who insist the queen needs to be usurped and Ravagers who appear to be attracted to her. She also struggles with confusion as her memories start to come back and she gets feelings for Kip - can she start to trust anyone.

This story took some getting into as the movements forward and back between reality and memory were a little surreal and hard to cope with. The actual story was good and it contained lots of drama and intrigue. I could feel the emotions and could empathise with the characters.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment