Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Saturday 8 April 2017

Review: Revel: Twelve Dancing Princesses Retold by Demelza Carlton 5 of 5 stars

Revel: Twelve Dancing Princesses Retold Revel: Twelve Dancing Princesses Retold by Demelza Carlton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Princess Bianca is sent to join her sisters to live in the Summer Palace but it is a place that no female has ever returned from and even though her sisters a seem quite happy she is dreaming of escaping from there to live her own life. Vasco is a wounded soldier travelling back from war who finds himself at the Summer Palace and becomes determined to solve the puzzle that no man up to now has solved before time runs out and he ends up dead. Can Bianca and Vasco find the sinister secret?

This was a lovely story that drew you in as you got further into the book and the mystery at the centre of it. It was well written and you could feel the thoughts and emotions involved in the story.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment