Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Monday 24 April 2017

Review: Rook (Bridge & Sword: Awakenings #1): by JC Andrijeski 5 of 5 stars

Rook (Bridge & Sword: Awakenings #1): Bridge & Sword World Rook (Bridge & Sword: Awakenings #1): Bridge & Sword World by JC Andrijeski
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Allie is human and has always distanced herself from the Seers on the planet when a series of events occur that transports her from her normal life to being on the run from both her won government and a group of Seers called Rooks with a Seer called Revik. As part of that she learns that Seers are not like she was previously been told, that the world is also different than she understood, and her origins may not be as human as everyone thinks. Then her family get dragged into the war between different Seer factions and everything gets very personal - can Allie stop it and save her loved ones?

I loved this story. It had lots of drama, suspense and lots of twists and surprises in the story. You could empathise with Allie and what was happening to her even if you didn't understand why she couldn't commit at times. It was well written and everything was clear and easy to understand. Now I just need to know what happens next and will there be some time for happiness.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment