Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Monday 10 April 2017

Review: Shifters Untamed by Melanie James, by A.K. Michaels 5 of 5 stars

Shifters Untamed Shifters Untamed by Melanie James
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is a collection of 9 books and I will update this review as I read each one.

1) An Evening in the Superstitions - Kate Richards
2) Ember's Curse - Gena D. Lutz

3) The Black Rose Chronicles Deceit and Lies - A K Michaels

Rose keeps her heritage secret in this dystopian world where witches have been sought out and murdered even though supernaturals can live openly. Instead she is a highly trained assassin who only kills those who deserve it in this lawless world she lives in. However her latest commission from The Council stalls when she realises that the Vampire Cassius Allarde she was told to kill is not what she has been told.

Wow - i LOVED this story. It had a great plot and the story moved on at a fairly good pace. There were plenty of twists and turns and the cliff hanger at the end means I HAVE to read the next in the series.


4) Getting Bear - Ever Coming
5) Catamount Ridge - Aubree Lane
6) Volatile Breath of Darkness - Candice Mansfield
7) Awakening-Bray - Claudy Conn
8) Fur Ever Yours - Melanie James
9) Her Dragon's Fire - Julia Mills

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment