Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Tuesday 4 April 2017

Review: Sinfully Spellbound by Cassandra Lawson 5 of 5 stars

Sinfully Spellbound Sinfully Spellbound by Cassandra Lawson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Allie is a succubus and has not had sex for 6 months even though her Mum is always asking her is she is getting enough of it (freaky). Then she meets a warlock called Dylan who avoids commitment like the plague but feels she cannot resist him so plans for a one night stand with him to get him out of her system - except that Dylan bizarrely doesn't agree with that view. Can he change her negative view of warlocks while keeping her safe from a serial killer of succubi?

I loved this story - it had romance, danger, magic and fear of commitment all mixed into the same story. Everything was clearly told and easy to understand and I found myself being drawn into the story more and more as it progressed.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment