Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Friday 7 April 2017

Review: Succubus by Wesley Thomas 5 of 5 stars

Succubus Succubus by Wesley Thomas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Leon wakes up after being in a coma for a year from an accident that he cannot remember - in fact he cannot remember much about life at all. He feels an evil presence haunting him as well as having a mixture between erotic and frightening dreams that confuse him as he has no idea if they are just dreams or flashbacks into his past. As events spiral he has to work through the dreams to decide if they are memories and try to piece together the pieces of the puzzle he has identified.

I don't generally read horror but I really enjoyed this book. It had plenty of twists and turns as Leon sorted out his dreams into memories and worked out the significance of them. Even when he thought he understood what was going on, something would happen and it all changed again. It was well written and everything was clear and completely understandable. Emotions were easy to pick up and I could feel myself empathising with Leon at times over his confusion and the way everything had changed after he thought he had got to the bottom of things.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment