Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Tuesday 23 May 2017

Review: My Soul Belongs to You by C.L. Hunter 4 of 5 stars

My Soul Belongs to You My Soul Belongs to You by C.L. Hunter
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Katlyn Reynolds gave up a daughter for adoption at the tender age of 16 and has since developed a very successful advertisement company while refusing to get close to anyone to protect her heart from further hurt. Then she meets Deacon O'Mallery - a sexy Irish businessman who has put being an orphan with nothing to become second in command of a large intel company. On meeting her he realises Katlyn is his soul-mate and after hearing her story he realises he wants to find his birth mother. Katlyn on the other hand is confused - she feels comfortable enough to share her past but insists he find someone else for a future. Deacon tries desperately to find his birth mother while fighting to make Katlyn realise she has to become his - thankfully he has the spirits Thomas and Calista to help him.

This was a lovely story interwoven into a lot of Irish folklore. The agonies that both Katlyn and Deacon were going through were covered quite substantially and I felt that was a little too much as I started to find it boring. However I did enjoy the story and I did like the plot of the story. The writing was clear and easy to understand and feel.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment