Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Monday 22 May 2017

Review: Shadow Hunted by Jasmine Walt by Rebecca Hamilton 5 of 5 stars

Shadow Hunted Shadow Hunted by Jasmine Walt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Brooke Chandler has no memory of her history and her identity and is working as a servant girl scrubbing floors. Attempting to escape she ends up in the land of Faerie where nothing is as it seems as she ends up with her father - The Winter King. She hen starts to rediscover her past life and about all the allies and enemies waiting for her to return. Now she has an impossible decision to make - stay with the enemies who want her dead or return and confront the enemies who want her tried and jailed for murder.

This was a great third book in the series and filled in a whole series of gaps about Brooke and her background that we could only guess about in the previous books. It was well written (as you would expect from Jasmine Walt) and you could empathise with the emotions felt by all of the characters. I feel I understand Brooke a lot better and that can only mean the next book will be even more enjoyable.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment