Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Monday 15 May 2017

Review: Zohar by A.K. Michaels 5 of 5 stars

Zohar Zohar by A.K. Michaels
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Zohar Drake is the Council’s most feared Enforcer. He feels that everything he has done for the council has left him tormented and feeling under a dark cloud. As The Hunger strikes him he knows that it must be a spell as the Goddess would never send him a soulmate. His best friend Danko begs to differ and sets out to hep him while they are on a mission to save a pack from a truly despicable alpha. The question is can he keep Zohar sane and outside of the Council’s infamous prison.

I loved this story. It was a nice slant to the hunger stories and the issues around the pack and their members added a different dimension with lots of drama and the odd twist and turn. I loved the dynamic between the characters and the way it developed. It was well written and everything was clear and easy to understand.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment