Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 16 July 2017

Review: Council of Magic by J.L. Hendricks 4 of 5 stars

Council of Magic Council of Magic by J.L. Hendricks
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Kat Deveroix is a member of the Voodoo Dolls and recently found out she is part shifter. Problem is she can't shift and shifter DNA is dominant so there has to be another reason. In their shop a woman talks to Kat and Jenna about a problem with her boyfriend but it soon becomes apparent that there is a much bigger problem and it is one that the shifter pack thought they had removed some time ago. As part of working out the new monster problem Kat has to decide between Ivan and her new man. Strap in as we find out so much more about who Kat is.

A great story explaining about who Kat is, how she became that way, and the developments afterwards. Finally some romance for some of the Dolls which was long overdue. Well written and everything was clear and easy to feel and experience for the characters. The ending was a little rushed and the last sentence needed details as I think we all wanted it to be horrible/painful for that character. However - I am GUTTED/ANNOYED/pick your word that this is the end of the trilogy when there are still so MANY things for the characters to achieve. No proper HEA for each of the Dolls, and I have questions floating around in my head.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment