Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 9 July 2017

Review: Goddess of War by K.N. Lee 5 of 5 stars

Goddess of War Goddess of War by K.N. Lee
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Preeti and Vineet are twins are the Goddess of War and the God of Peace, and are currently imprisoned in the Vault, where the Goddess of Law has put them in order for her to rule the world. They manage to escape and find themselves jumping to another world called the Abyss (the human world). It's not the cold barren place they imagined it to be and in the three years they have to hide there the realise how much they like it and the people there who they have become friends with. However the Goddess of Law is determined to do anything and everything (including tearing the human world apart) to either imprison or kill them so she can replace them as the rulers of the gods.

Wow - what a roller-coaster of a ride with these two young adults with the weight of the world on their shoulders. It had everything - love, romance, action (both from gods and men fighting) and plot twists and turns as the events were happening and situations were changing. The writing of this story was great and the events, thoughts, hopes and emotions of the characters were well told and completely understandable. Now I just need to know what happens next and will the characters meet again (I really hope so).

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment