Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Saturday 15 July 2017

Review: Souls Unchained by C.C. Wood 5 of 5 stars

Souls Unchained Souls Unchained by C.C. Wood
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Rhys Carey spent centuries unable to trust anyone and hiding from his evil twin brother, but now he is dead he wants a home and love from the right someone for him, but he is saddled with the self-loathing that he has always lived with. Savannah Baker is a lonely empath trapped in her own small world with just one friend. She dreams of happiness and someone to love. So when Rhys moves in across the street they have an attraction that neither believed was possible. However there is danger on the horizon and both Savannah and Rhys is in peril from the darkness that unknown to him has been stalking him for years.

I was so so happy that Rhys finally found the person who is the other half of his soul. I loved the twists and turns in the story and the introduction of new characters that I suspect will be the focus of the next story in this series. The character Ava is definitely someone I'd love to have as my big sister and also makes me think of author A K Michaels. The story was as per usual from this author was well told and I could feel and sense all the hopes and dreams of the characters. It was carefully and sensitively told and that made for a very enjoyable book.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment